I had a few CVS Extracare bucks and coupons to use so I popped into my local CVS to see what I could find. First on my list was to see if the happened to have the color tattoo's from the new Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection. Unfortunately my store had everything but the color tattoo's. I did happen to find my shade in the CG Outlast 3 in 1 foundation, 857 Golden Tan. For some reason this shade is always sold out, so I was excited to pick it up. I'm normally a NARs Sheer Glow or Smashbox Studio Skin, while I've tried a few drugstore foundations here and there, I've never found one that works. Let's hope this one lives up to all the rave reviews!
Next on my list was a nice cobalt blue polish. I'm a sucker for anything navy but have seen bright blues popping up all over twitter, instagram, and pinterest. A blogger I follow on twitter posted a pic of her latest manicure and I couldn't get that shade of blue out of my mind. I headed to the Sally Hanson and promptly added #435 In Prompt Blue in the Insta-Dri formula. I can't wait to put this beautiful blue on my nails as well as see what this insta-dri is all about.
Lastly I wanted to try a new one the new Revlon Color Burst Matte balms, so I picked the shade Elusive. Since I have darker complexion with yellow undertones, it's hard for me to find a light pink that won't wash me out. As you can see by the swatch below, this shade is a bit warmer than the normal cool toned pinks and it looks like it has decent pay off. Fingers crossed it works out!
Have you picked any good finds from the drugstore lately? I would love to hear about them!
-Wendy


No comments:
Post a Comment