Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paula's Choice C15 Serum

About a month ago I got an email from BuzzAgent asking if I was interested in trying out Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster serum for the face. I immedately signed into my account and jumped on the chance to try this product. It's been on my radar since one of my fave youtubers ttsandra raved aboout.This stuff is supposed to QUICKLY brighten skin, VISIBLY reduce brown spots, and promote firmer looking skin. Being a 32 year old mom with finicky/acne prone skin, this sounded like something that would be worth trying out. After using this for about month I can definitely say that I noticed brighter and plumper skin when used consistently. My under eye area looks less dry and more radiant. I also noticed some of my post-acne marks are looking a tad lighter, but nothing crazy! The biggest plus is that my skin is more even in tone and breakouts are noticebly less frequent (AMEN!). The C15 serum is now a staple in my skincare regimine, I just ordered the full size along with their retinol serum. Have you heard or tried? If you are interested LMK and I can give you a 20% coupon code.


                                                 



                                   
                                                 

xoxo
-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment